channelSUITE is owned and operated by Purplewire, LLC.
Policy is based on this simple idea: your data belongs to you, and we
won't use it for anything other than operation of your installation of
the channelSUITE system, or expose it to anyone else, without your
During the course of normal operation of the channelSUITE system, we accumulate a variety
of data about you, your company, and your customers, prospects, and business partners
(“Collected Information”), including:
- your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- your prospects' and customers' contact information, and other information about their companies and interests
- information about your sales pipeline, deals, etc.
- information about financial transactions between you and your customers and business partners
- electronic documents you store in the channelSUITE system
- times you were logged in and performed certain actions in the system
We consider this, and all other data not specifically mentioned, to be
confidential, and we won't use it for anything except as directly relates to
operation of the system as described in the Disclosure section below.
- send email notifications of certain system actions (e.g. when a lead
status changes to "won") to other registered users of your channelSUITE
install (i.e. other employees or agents of your company) that include your
name, username, and activity timestamp.
- send you email notifications of system changes, updates, etc.
We will not...
- sell or otherwise provide your contact information to other parties for marketing or other purposes.
- provide details about your system usage to other parties.
- provide any Collected Information in your channelSUITE database, as described above,
to any other parties use any data from your channelSUITE database for our own marketing usage
(i.e. we won't market to your customers, unless we get your expressed permission first).
You must have cookies enabled in your browser to effectively use the
channelSUITE system. Cookie are small bits of information related to your
current application session that are stored in your browser. We do not use
any "third party cookies" or "web bugs" that can be used by third-party
marketing firms to track your usage of our system.
channelSUITE uses industry-standard practices to protect your information,
including SSL encryption, firewalls, redundant storage, intrusion
detection, and physical security measures.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
please contact us